2023 Trek Marlin 7 Gen 3 Galactic Grey
It's the right bike for you if...
... you want an all-round trail bike that scores with useful upgrades without breaking the bank. You want to improve your skills on the trail and need a bike with a stable geometry.
- The modern mountain bike geometry ensures safe handling on the single trail, but is also versatile enough for roads and cycle paths.
- The powerful RockShox suspension fork with 100 mm travel effortlessly absorbs bumps such as rocks and roots.
- Rack and fender mounts make it easy to attach accessories that transform your mountain bike into a rugged commuter bike.
- Thanks to internal cable routing, a dropper post can easily be retrofitted to lower the saddle on descents.
- Marlin models in frame sizes XS and S come with a curved top tube and a lower standover height to make it easier for smaller riders to get on and off.
Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal cable routing for rear derailleur and dropper post, rack mounts, side stand mount, 135x5 mm quick release axle
Attention: Sizes XS and S come with a curved top tube!
- Size XS , S:
RockShox Judy, coil spring, preload adjustment, TurnKey lockout, 42 mm offset for 27.5" wheels, 100 mm QR, 100 mm travel
- Size M - XXL:
RockShox Judy, coil spring, preload adjustment, TurnKey lockout, 46 mm offset for 29" wheels, 100 mm QR, 100 mm travel
BRAKES brakes Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brake brake discs
- front :
- Size: M - XXL: Shimano RT26, 180 mm, 6-hole disc mo
- Size XS , S: